Friday, December 08, 2006

As long as my breath is in me.

Psalms 63:3-7 Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise Thee. Thus will I bless Thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in Thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise Thee with joyful lips: When I remember Thee upon my bed, and meditate on Thee in the night watches. Because Thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings will I rejoice.


Psalms 104:33-35 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being... Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.

Psalms 146:1-2; 10 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.


As God lives, who has taken away my justice,
And the Almighty, who has made my soul bitter,

As long as my breath is in me,
And the breath of God in my nostrils,

My lips will not speak wickedness,
Nor my tongue utter deceit.

Far be it from me
That I should say you are right;
Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.

My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go;
My heart shall not reproach me as long as I live.

--Job 27:3

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger beachgirl said...

Wonderful as usual... Hope you are well sweet boy...
Merry Christmas!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.01
nike air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, prada handbags, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, nike air max, tory burch outlet, longchamp, replica watches, ugg boots, jordan shoes, michael kors, louboutin, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose, swarovski, coach outlet, doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, canada goose, ugg boots uk, converse outlet, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, moncler outlet, doke gabbana outlet, barbour, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora charms, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, toms shoes, marc jacobs, karen millen, barbour jackets, lancel, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, hollister, swarovski crystal, links of london, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, canada goose
ninest123 16.01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home