Friday, November 24, 2006

It's Been AWHILE

Well I'm home for Thanksgiving Break. mmm, it sure is good to be here. I only have about 2 more days here before I gotta head back, but it's been a great break. There's really no place like home.. I'm not sure what exactly it is about this place, but I love it.

So I haven't been posting much since I've been gone, lol, in the back of my mind I kinda knew that was going to happen. However, I hope that I can quickly recap the last few months. The 1st week, Hell Week, wasn't too bad, I quickly was able to adjust into ECHO Company. Our company won Regimental Commander's Bowl during Cadre period (the first two months of training).. we have the best attrition rate, PT scores, close-order drill, and knob knowledge scores.. so that's pretty neat. I have been PTing every morning with a Pre-SEAL group on campus.. It's pretty hardcore, we do alot of fun PT stuff. Swim twice a week, run twice a week, along with plenty and plenty of stationary PT with Log workouts and Obstacle course days.. Overall, I love the Citadel. It's constantly challenging me physically, mentally, and mostly spiritually. I have grown in my faith since I've been here; I really feel as if God is calling me to serve Him at the Citadel.. maybe even after I graduate. I love the constant pace of things, always intense, always on the go. But at the same time it sucks.. I'm homesick sometimes, I get tired of being in a way.. "locked-up" on campus all week, and being kinda dessensitized from normal things and stuff. It definately embodies the meaning of a LOVE-HATE thing. But I'm only 2 weeks away from Christmas break.. just gotta get through finals and a couple of papers and I'll be through. THEN I'LL BE HALF-WAY DONE. wow, that's motivating. Time has flown, its incredible to look back and see everything I've already gone through.. How drastically my life has changed from being at home.. and then gettin' out on my own. But it's been fun. I look forward to the challenge.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger beachgirl said...

Hey sweet boy!! I am so glad you posted.. I have been anxious to hear about your adventures!! I am so proud of you.. remember to be true to yourself and your faith...
Take care!
Beachgirl

Joshua 1:9

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.01
nike air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, prada handbags, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, nike air max, tory burch outlet, longchamp, replica watches, ugg boots, jordan shoes, michael kors, louboutin, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hermes, vans pas cher, lululemon, nike roshe run, nike roshe, nike air max, true religion jeans, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, air force, nike trainers, air max, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, ray ban uk, north face, true religion outlet, nike air max, hogan, burberry, coach purses, sac longchamp, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister, true religion jeans, mulberry, tn pas cher, longchamp pas cher, timberland, longchamp, abercrombie and fitch, new balance pas cher, nike huarache, vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, oakley pas cher, coach outlet, nike free, hollister pas cher, converse pas cher, north face, michael kors, michael kors, louboutin pas cher, sac guess, replica handbags, nike free run uk

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger yanmaneee said...

louboutin outlet
golden goose
longchamp bags
nike shoes
yeezy boost
air max 270
yeezys
birkin bag
christian louboutin shoes
nike air max 95

 

Post a Comment

<< Home